Adventist Risk Management Career Opportunity - Customer Service Representative
As the official insurance and risk management company for the worldwide Seventh-day Adventist Church, Adventist Risk Management®, Inc. (ARM) is devoted to finding professionals who are committed to the success of our clients and our organisation.
We currently have a full-time Customer Service Representative position open on our Client Care team. This position supports and assists the Account Executives in serving clients, including gathering and maintaining policy renewal data, preparation of schedules of insurance, processing certificates of coverage, and performing general administrative duties; working from our office in St. Albans, England.
What can you expect?
- “Own” the service to the clients in your assigned territory
- Assist the Account Executive with the insurance renewal process for your clients
- Be there to meet the needs of the clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients, team mates, and management
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity for long-term and upward growth potential with an organisation that emphasises opportunities for current team members.
- You will have the knowledge that your work is meaningful and valuable.
- Opportunity to learn insurance and risk management from our Client Care team as well as through a globally recoginsed professional body (Chartered Insurance Institute (CII))
- Salary and benefits will be inline with the denominational wage scale.
We will count on you to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients on the phone, through email and in person.
- Issue complete, and sometimes complicated certificates accurately and timely per the needs of the insured.
- Work with Account Executives, Underwriters, Producers and other team members to ensure the client’s requests are taken care of quickly and correctly.
- Maintain well-organised files/records for the Account Executive team, to include distribution of in-coming mail and messages, managing and tracking projects and time sensitive company processes under the direction of the Regional Manager.
- Assist the Account Executives as they complete applications and bind policies by keeping up to date records such as property values and client employee coverages.
- Assist in checking policies and applications for accuracy and requesting corrections when needed.
- Enact policy changes through endorsements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual client service plan with the Account Executive.
- Be responsible for following-up on all client service issues received with the appropriate ARM team member.
- Prepare and maintain schedules of insurance.
- Assist the Account Executive with billing which also includes: sending invoices and statements, bill collections, and handling questions as they arise from the local field.
- Process insurance application requests through internal databases; ARMprotect & Travelhub.
- Manage the internal BUPA healthcare checkup process with oversight from the Regional Manager.
- Prepare the annual Property schedules utilising Microsoft Excel, within the European Divisions.
- Assist with event planning for the office in liaison with the Regional Manager.
- Assist with general office administration.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you need to have:
- A Levels preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field preferred
- Minimum of two years successful secretarial or general office experience is preferred
- General insurance experience is preferred
- Successful completion of the Cert CII within a two-year period is expected
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish is preferred but not required
What makes you stand out:
- Self-starter, resourcefulness, with the ability to work independently without daily supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise work.
- An ideal team player who is hungry, humble, and smart.
Interested in a Career:
Working Time: 36.75 hours per week
*The successful candidate MUST have legal rights to work in the UK. Interested applicants please email your curriculum vitae to email@example.com by Friday 1st July 2022.